Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Exam... Eggs ham!!

Hello sweet strawberries, how's your life?

Today is the last day of national examination for my elementary students. Yeay! Finally I have done the all tiring-yet-fascinating day in these three days with others committee.

It is such an honorable for me to be chosen as one of the committee here. Well, well, my job wasnt as busy as others, I know, but I am proud can be part of them.

My students were really in doubt passing the exam, I know. I ever passed it years ago. I was stresful to face it, studied all night long, and I was sure they did the same as mine. But I am glad to know that they passed it as good as they could and I am definitely sure they had done it well.

Congrats my students! Keep praying, and everything will be what you want to be, insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment