Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1 #30DaysKKM

Hello sweet strawberries, how is your days today?

Well, as I am a sixth semester college student in my university, I am eligible to take KKM subject. KKM itself stands for Kuliah Kerja Mahasiswa (Students field study). I got a chance to be one of 62 group member. This group consist of 19 members, but then one of us change her group to another group, I dont know why. So now this group have 18 members, 12 female and 6 males. And me was chosen as the public relation of the group.

Then we get an opportunity in a village named Mander still in Serang Residence, my hometown. This place is located in kecamatan Bandung. It takes 2 hours journey from Pamarayan and 1 hour if we pass the way from Tambak.

This is the first day of us in this place. We enjoyed the journey and the society. They are so awesome. They treated us well. And we hope we can feel like we are in home, here.

There were not any specifict agenda in the first day. We just dropped our stuffs and needs and enjoyed the day.

And here are the photographs when we have a meeting in the day abd night, lunch, dinner, read Al Quran and watching television before sleep.
Enjoy, and good night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment