Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Can't Wait!

Hello sweet strawberries, how's your life?

I wanna tell you something. Next month, May, will be a fascinating month. Because on that month there will me many plans and agendas.
On the early of May, there will be ESA Carnival in my campus for about two weeks. The carnival itself has many agendas. There are many competition, such as speech contest, sing and retell song, lipsync, dance, scrable contest, futsal,  drawing, game competition, prince and princess and many others. I'll tell you on next post about it ;)

Besides the ESA Carnival, there are also national examination for my elementary students, oh my.... I feel nervous to face it, my students must feeling this too. I do really hope that they can pass it well. Aamiin.

On the middle of that month, the elementary school, that I work to, held a one-day trip to Bandung after all the exam passed. I wonder it would be fun having a trip with my students. Yeay finally have a trip after a very long and tiring job this year \o/ however will be tiring because it will take only one day trip.

Not so long after that, my English for Tourism (EFT) class will held a trip to Bandung, too. The trip will be on the end of May for four days and three nights. We will go there with five other classes that join the lecture too.

Well, I really can not wait to welcome May, my birth month. Oh May come to mamaaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment