Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello April

Hello sweet strawberries, hello April.
Okay, I know that it is late to welcome April, for today is the second week of the month. Well, I did not too late to greet this lovely month because we have many days left in April, for sure.

To be honest, I do not post something lately because of my health and condition. I did not even have a good move from bed. Staying all days in bed was borring. I used to do many activities all day long outside the house. But lately I couldn't do those things at all. Hemm.... Okay that was because of my fault.

I always persuade you all to keep our health by consuming good food and beverages. Yet I didn't applicate it for my own. Yeah, that was the wrong of me. You do not need to copy what I did.

So please guys, do not ever let your body and health be dropped. Be strong and face the life. Love you :)

Welcome April, welcome good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment