Thursday, April 25, 2013

What a Day!

Hello sweet strawberries. How's your life?

Today is the last day of midterm, for this midterm was only held whenever the lecturer want, as always. It was research subject. But there was a structured task to be done as the entrance ticket to join the midterm. And you know what? I did it on the eleventh hour of the deadline. Hahaa, that was bad of me who like to think less about the deadline. Dont do this at home, okay? ;)

Well, here I want to share you something that I really drives me tickled pink this day. Oh I have many care people in my surrounding.
When I was doing the exam, suddenly I got a bad mood. I really wanted to be alone and wont do any test at all. (well, this test was held without any supervising from the lecture because of it was such a take-home test, but exactly cannot be taken to home, just do it in the campus)

On the limit of the time, my mood was finally back but unfortunately there was only thirty minutes left for me to submit it. All of my friends has done it. They, then, helped me to finish it by giving some clues to answer it. Oh I am so proud having them all.

Thanks buddies ({})

No comments:

Post a Comment