Friday, April 12, 2013

Everything need Effort

Hello sweet strawberries, how's life?

Have you ever tried a quiz on social media before?

Well, I just tried to follow a quiz on twitter to snap a product that wore by two (contestants) singers. It was so hard for me to capture that momment which is rarely shot by the cameraman.

The product was a pair of shoes which was wore by two from six contestant there. Those pairs of shoes are so gorgeosly fit on them and looked so comfy.

Unfortunately, because of they were singing, the cameraman mostly shot their face (mouth that produced their voice), not their feet. So I got some difficulties to snapped it by my phone camera.

Yet I saw many of the other participants who joined the quiz could easily capture the shoes well. So, what was the problem? Didn't my phone camera work well? Or wasn't I a good photo taker? :))

That's okay, I enjoyed this much. This needs hard effort which is not easy for newbie to take pictures from television (moving picture). However I decided not to join the quiz because of I couldn't snap it well. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment