Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prize! Prize!

Hello sweet strawberries, how's everything on earth?

Well, today is wednesday, as usual I have a teaching-practice-class on 11 a.m. And today was my friends' group turn. They performed it well. It was attractive because they provided some present for those who can answer their question.

Lucky me, I got the prize from them. Yippey, so proud! I know it was just a gift that was only two bars of chocolatte wafers. Yet I did proud, however I did not answer anything but my friend in pairs did it. Hahaaa. Thank you!

Umm, well. There was not only one class which asked us to do teaching practice but two: English for Young Learner (EYL) and Praktek Kerja Mengajar (PKM) or known as PPLK I.

Soon after the EYL done, there was PKM class after lunch time. Me and my group were as the supervisor for the group performance this meeting. And next week my group and I will become the performers. Of course, I feel nervous to practice teaching in front of my friends. Oh my lord! Help meeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment