Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekend Surprise!

Hello sweet strawberries, today is Easter Day or Good Friday, and in my calendar this date is written in red color, means today is holiday. Yup! No activities like going to school/campus/work. Yeay!

Actually, I didnt celebrate it, for my religion against us to celebrate everything except Lebaran Days (Idul Fitri and Idul Adha). But I felt happy because it was holiday. Yeay! Yeay!

What was your plan, anyway?
I decided to visit my niece (2 months baby) in my sister home. I actually have one nephew, and four nieces. Yup, I have a very big family with lots of members in.

Unfortunately, I could not visit my newborn niece. Because I need to help my aunt to cook in the kitchen. To be honest, I cannot cook. I just helped her to cut and chop the vegetables and make some sambal.

This was a fascinating activity, for I can learn by doing. Yup, I directly practice how to cook with her. It was so tiring yet eventful. But I am glad I could give her a hand and ease her work.

Time flies, it was almost afternoon, too late to visit my niece there, I thought. I decided not to go anywhere. Then I took a short nap. Surprisingly all my nieces and my nephew came. Oh I felt so excited. I gave her a gift. She was so glad, umm... I meant her mother did :p

This is my gift, and this is my little newborn niece, Noyn. How cuteeeeee! Agree? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment