Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Every Pain Has Its Own Medicine

Hello my sweet strawberries, how everything is going this day?
I do really hope you guys are in a good condition. Since today weather is so extreme, especially in my hometown. It can change from a very hot weather to a heavy rain just in a minute.

I am so sorry not to post anything yesterday because of my monthly period has been coming. Oh, it was so hurt, my tummy was like a cloth which is being rinsed. Can you imagine? It was not as usual. I never get this kind of pain before. Anyone knows what happen to me? :)

Now, after a very long activities in my campus, and also the extreme weather, I got a flu. This is annoying, for I do sneezing all the time this day. By the way, I wanna share you something that I recently took as my medicine. It is not only a good medicine to heal my flu viruses, but also has a cute appearance.

Yes. This is Rhinos SR, (cmiiw in writing the name). You can find it in every drugstores but I don't know whether it is only in Indonesia or it is also available in every countries. Ask your doctor then ;)

This medicine is formed in a transparent capsule which has colorful sprinkles inside of it. Have a look! It is cute, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment