Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Don't be Angry to Get The Angry!

Hello my sweet strawberries, how was your life?
Today is Tuesday, means the second day of week. We've passed the first day well. Let's celebrate it! Yeay!

As usual, my friends and I do some group works after the lecture. We finished it almost evening.
After that, I went to a department store to buy my daily needs for a month, e.g. Bath soap, toothbrush, tooth paste, shampoo, etc.

I was accompanied by my friend. She is very kind wanted to give me a help there. She always want to accompany me everywhere I want. She is a good friend.

Anyway, this store made an offer for those who can shop 75k (in rupiah), they will get 1 sticker. And if they can collect 50 stickers, they have a chance to get a doll for free. Yeah, FREE!!!

Fortunately, I could do that! I collect 50 stickers and I changed it for an Angry Bird. And in fact, today is the last chance day to change the stickers. This was the offer: an angry bird for 50 stickers. Yeay, how lucky I was. I chose the red one, because I like red and it is so cute.

I waited for the staff to find it out in that store almost an hour. There was also an old lady wanted to change her sticker, too. Then she was angry to the staff who took so long to give the doll. But I tried to keep calm and patient to wait.
Dont be angry to get the Angry!

And this is my Angry Bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment