Saturday, March 30, 2013

Think to Teach

Hello sweet strawberries, how every is going today? I do hope you guys had an eventful day.

Today is Saturday, I went to an elementary school to teach English, as usual. I have been teaching since 2010. I just teach in three higher grade (grade 4,5, and 6).

Teaching is tiring yet fascinating job, for teacher need to know them well before teaching in class. I have a class which always drive me mad as a wet hen. I am confuse to teach in such kind of overload class. Yes, overload class. This class consists of 70 pupils which is actually should be devided into two or even more. Because of the lack of the class existance in this school, thus they are mixed in one room as one class.

This class, indeed, has different characteristics of each students. There are some of them can follow the materials but the rest need a super guidance to help them understand. I really dont know what to do though.

When I taught in a fast way, ones who can not get good understanding well will be left behind, but when I taught in a slow way, ones who can easily catch materials in a short time will lose their time to get the next materials.

This is a very challenging job to get them understand what I taught, yet confusing to use an appropriate way to applicate.

Any one of you can help me to solve this problem? Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment