Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Appearance Indicates Good Personality?

Hello sweet strawberries, how was your day?
I really want to share my good day today, but I am still having flu, sneezing and cough already. My activity this day is cool yet tiring. My bad tempherature and sneezing all the time annoy me so much, however, I have so much friends who care to me, really made my day yet they have the same problem condition with me.

Wearing a very formal outfit to campus to make me used to be a good future teacher. A batik shirt and a red veil and also black trouser made me so neat this day.

I have ever heard that good personality indicates good appearance. Is it true? Sometime I ever see someone wearing a nice and neat clothes yet he was yelling a very bad words in a public area. So, is it true if anyone say that a good appearance indicates good personality? I have no idea about it, then.

Hey, look! Look!
Am I look like a real teacher with this clothes? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment