Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday is not Monster Day!

Hello sweet strawberries, how was your day?

Today is Monday. How was your monday?
Today I start my lecture with a good condotion after a week feeling a bad health.

On Monday, I have only one subject for this day on 10:50, but I have to be in campus on 9:00 to do the group assignment. It was English for Tourism (EFT) presentation. We should make a kind of power point slide or brochure for the conversation between tourists and travel agent. I had no idea about the rule and systematic that the lecturer wanted, for I didn't attend the lecture last meeting because of late. Hehe...

Then it was my group's turn. We were chosen as the tourists and the other grup was as the travel agent. It was fun. I asked many things about the tourism places they offered. I acted as if I am curious about those places, but I definitely was. That was cool being curious and asking lots of questions and it was absolutely got in their hair.

The class was over in a very short time, though. Then I went downstairs and do another group works. Yes, works. The subjects were: Drama, English for Young Learner (EYL), Etika Profesi Kependidikan, and Translation II.

Today was tiring yet fascinating. There were four groups of different subjects I should join in. All of them wanted me to gather and do it with them. Feeling so overwhelmed thereafter.

I just worried of my body. It was already recover. Hope my immune system has been improve better than it was before.

So, keep your health, Sweety ;) No more Monday for Monster day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment