Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Unbranded? No Problem!

Hello sweet strawberries, how everything is going?

Today is Wednesday, yeay! I usually called it as WEDGESnesday. Because I often wear wedges to go out. Yet not for today. I just wear a pair of flatshoes to make it simple to go to campus, for my class is on the upstairs.

There is a history about this flatshoes. One day, I got my legs hurt because of the heels I wore. For I walked out so long with it. Then my friends asked me to buy flatshoes so that I can walk a bit easy and comfy.

Fortunately, I was in a city which has so many stores and malls. Because of rain, we then chose to visit a shoe stores near my friend's house. Then I finally found one suitable pair of shoes for my feet. I bought it and directly wore it and put my heels on the box of my new shoes. I was so bless to find a cheap and comfy shoes like this. It was cost only 25k (rupiah).

I know it is unbranded shoes like I  wear, but it is quite comfy to wear. I don't even care what branded of shoes/clothes I buy, I just care for its comfort and my pleasure when I wear it.

This is what I wore this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment